New York

Parent's Gifts

I had an idea for getting frames, with an IOU for a wedding picture..im not completely in love with it. Any suggestions what to get for parents?

Re: Parent's Gifts

• edited December 2011
    Our photographer is doing parents albums for our parent wedding gifts. Just an idea for you if that's an option.
  • edited December 2011
    We had dominoes monogramed and boxed in a leather case. They love to play with their friends. We thought it was something they would use and enjoy and they have.
  • PeanutsCLPeanutsCL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm struggling with the same issue now....I like the idea of getting my parents albums, but I would like to have something I can give them that day. (I'll probably give out albumbs as Christmas gifts) I'm sorry I don't have any ideas to contribute! I'm just as stumped.
  • horae4mehorae4me member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did that exact thing.  For each of our parents we got a frame from Things Remembered and had them engraved.  Inside the frames I placed a little typed up paper that said   "We don't remember days, we remember moments"  then below it said "You can fill this frame with a photograph of a special moment from the wedding.  On us!" 

I felt the same way, i wanted to give them something before the wedding. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards