New York
Options

All in one invitations- thoughts?

Hi Everyone... Let me start by saying looking for invitations is exhausting! I feel like I am not getting anywhere!

I am looking for a wedding invitation that has all components (Ceremony invite, reception info, directions, accomodations, response card) for a reasonable price. I do not need multiple pieces for the information either. I am looking for a pretty basic design with color (Navy, pink or green) Even a monograph would work. I like this concept:
http://www.pioneercolor.com/invitations/wedding-invitations/all-in-one-invitations/vintage-monogram-all-in-one-wedding-invitation.html

But I would rather it be in Navy. I am not sure if this company does that though. They are super reasonable ($280 for 150)

Has anyone seen invitiations like these by other companies? I would like to be able to choose from more designs. Also, have anyone seen invitations that also allow you to print on the back of the invitation itself or the enclosure cards? A lot of people are out of town so the less paper they have to keep together the better!

Any help would be great!!!!
Photobucket

Re: All in one invitations- thoughts?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Its a great concept! My friend made one similar to it for her daughters b'day party. My invite was a kangaroo pocket with the invite on the front and one pocket on the back with the cards in the pocket so it was all enclosed and easy to carry with.

Unfortunately I can't offer other places that make it besides myself and my friend Jess :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from AC Moore and printed them myself. 

They are $40 for 25, but there is a 40 or 50% coupon in the paper every week.
    They are a pocketfold with 3 inserts and I did print on the back of each insert.  I was thinking the same thing... I have a ton of info to pakc in (and I can't trust everyone to look at our websiet for the info they need)... so I wanted to put as much on the enclosures as possible.
    I was happy with how they turned out and the Wilton website was very user-friendly.
    I definitaly recommend any Wilton invites if you have the time/patience/resources to print them yourself... good quality and very reasonable.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the all advice! I ordered some samples from etsy today so maybe I will like those :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards