New York

I got my dresses!

Yay!  My FI and I met with our Cambodian wedding designers yesterday and picked out our outfits for the different ceremonies.  They are very colorful and beautiful!  The first is green & white, the 2nd is blue & gold, the 3rd is purple and the last is all gold.  Then I'll have a typical white dress for our American wedding.  So, I'm super excited!

What are you ladies up to over the holiday weekend?  Anything fun WR and NWR?  Of course, Monica is getting married!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I got my dresses!

• sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  I bet your dresses are all going to be amazing!

FI and I are going to NJ to visit his parents and siblings.  I know one day they're planning a BBQ, which should be lots of fun.  We'll probably finalize some RD details with his mom.  And then we're going ring shopping in NYC on Tuesday (I took an extra day off work)!  I am determined to come home with a ring this time (or at least have one on order).

We rented out our apartment this weekend for the Cornell graduation and I am SO nervous about it.  I mean, we got a decent amount of money for it (almost enough to pay for our honeymoon flight!), but strangers in my house feels weird.  I hope it goes okay.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Those colors sound beautiful! I was just at an Indian wedding this past weekend and I was thinking why are so many American weddings obsessed with white, all these vibrant colors are amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_got-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:58ad2983-3b68-4ea4-94fa-d73634f2fb91Post:4743a161-24d3-436d-a733-edadcd9df2c9">I got my dresses!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!  My FI and I met with our Cambodian wedding designers yesterday and picked out our outfits for the different ceremonies.  They are very colorful and beautiful!  The first is green & white, the 2nd is blue & gold, the 3rd is purple and the last is all gold.  Then I'll have a typical white dress for our American wedding.  So, I'm super excited! What are you ladies up to over the holiday weekend?  Anything fun WR and NWR?  Of course, Monica is getting married!
    Posted by vibolemily[/QUOTE]
    Post pictures please!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards