New York
Options

Sooooooooo

How was everyones holidays???

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Sooooooooo

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ehh... so-so.
    I worked... had a 1:1, but my patient was extremely sedated... sooo... I pretty much watched "Scrubs" for about 6 hours and got paid ridiculous money.  Gotta love it!
    How was yours?
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was pretty good. Lots of running around and by the end Josh was passed out drunk, but that'll happen. His sister, cousin and him each by a 6pk of different beers every family gathering and they try each others. Well Josh bought 9.5% and didnt realize and drank them like a normal beer. Oops.

I got so many great gifts tho! My dad gave sisters b/f the ok for a proposal during tgiving and we're waiting for the call...sooo my parents gave my sister and I really nice necklaces to wear at our weddings and dad asked that we have it passed down generation to generation. FMIL/FSFIL gave us a new grill and FFIL/FSMIL got us a new coffee maker and an under the cupboard clock/cd/radio/mp3 player.

Then last night we went to Josh's cousins house and I asked 1 of his daughters to be my JBM and she ws sooo excited and we gave ther other (my FG) a wagon and she wouldnt leave it alone. I even got a pic this morning of her in it. She climbed outta her crib and went and sat in it. Those kind of gifts are always the best!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!!!
    I think what your parents did (necklace to pass down through generations) is soooo sweet!
    You'll have to post pics!!!
    hey... btw... your people on your countdown are picking up speed!  Knock it off!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha I know they are and I wish they'd slow down!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards