New York
Options

I did it!!!

The wife chop, that is....

Here is the before... super long and scraggly

And the after... thanks to Stacey at Artistry...

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I did it!!!

• Options
    csharpe44csharpe44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE IT!  And it will also chop your shower time in half!  I don't know how I ever lived with long hair!
  • Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    WOW, beautiful!!!!  You look great with short hair!  They did a great job at Artistry.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!!  I love short(er) hair!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!!  I am soooo glad to finally have it done!  Smile
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love it! I need to have mine done too, but I cant decide on a cut. A friend of mine just cut hers and it looks HOT, but I dont wanna copycat so soon after. What if it doesnt look so good on me?!

Congrats Monica!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Bridgett!!!   How often do you see this friend?  If not much, I would just go for it.

PS- I miss you!!  How's the intership going?
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont see her often at all really. I just dont wanna seem all copycat-ish...added that she's also one of Josh's exes. But we'll see cuz its super cute!

I miss you too! The internship is going amazing. I had a review with my supervisor and field advisor and my supervisor had amazing things to say about me. Yay!

So uummm....I see a baby counter in your sig! Congrats! I didnt see anything on fb about it tho, so are you not telling people yet?

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    ski2playski2play member
    edited December 2011
    looks great Monica.....I am so with you after the July 4 nuptials.....
  • Options
    kpdorrkpdorr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks so pretty Monica! Of course I think you could probably pull off any hair cut but it really looks great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_did?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:5c3c29eb-8fe7-43b7-9bf1-c91a8b757ca5Post:84c3de82-df67-4213-b4c9-77dec8183f86">Re: I did it!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dont see her often at all really. I just dont wanna seem all copycat-ish...added that she's also one of Josh's exes. But we'll see cuz its super cute! I miss you too! The internship is going amazing. I had a review with my supervisor and field advisor and my supervisor had amazing things to say about me. Yay! So uummm....I see a baby counter in your sig! Congrats! I didnt see anything on fb about it tho, so are you not telling people yet?
    Posted by DondadaTimes2[/QUOTE]

I would go for it. Even a similar haircut looks a little bit different on different people. And thanks for the contests! You lovely ladies are the only ones to know so far (and the girls on The Bump). We are telling our parents at Christmas and prob won't make it FB official until the 3rd trimester. If then. I'm too paranoid. Lol @ ski and kpdor-- thanks! :)
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh. That was supposed to say thanks for the CONGRATS not contests. Stupid auto correct.
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about getting my hair cut, but I'm too chicken. The last time I had short hair was when I was about 12 or 13, and that definately isn't the look I want to go for now lol.

Monica your new cut looks really nice on you, the length really compliments your face.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Im sooo excited for a MoniKev baby! (Yup, I said MoniKev!) Congrats!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_did?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:5c3c29eb-8fe7-43b7-9bf1-c91a8b757ca5Post:f329c99b-8045-47a6-99c3-221840e859b5">Re: I did it!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay! Im sooo excited for a MoniKev baby! (Yup, I said MoniKev!) Congrats!!
    Posted by DondadaTimes2[/QUOTE]

Lmao. Thanks, Bridgett.
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wow! It looks great, Monica! I really want to cut mine, but I always end up regretting it after I do!

And wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy! I need to come around more- I feel like I've missed a ton!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards