New York
Options

Re: Wegmans for Flowers

Hey!
I am getting married in September and am looking to put basic arrangements of wildflowers/sunflowers together in mason jars for our centerpieces.  I don't want anything formal, but not sloppy looking either.  Has anyone used Wegmans for their centerpieces and bouquet?  Thank you!

Re: Re: Wegmans for Flowers

• Options
    pixiedust84pixiedust84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not to the flower stage of planning yet but I had a friend use Wegmans and she was THRILLED with them!

I mean it's Wegmans - how can you go wrong?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My brother actually works in the floral department in one of our local Wegmans, so I really had no choice in where to go! I have seen pictures of bouquets and centerpieces they have done and liked them quite a bit.

I am having a super-small wedding party-myself, MOH, Groom and BM (plus parents/grandparents) and I didn't need anything super fancy or expensive-working on a very tight budget. Since my brother works there, I know he will take extra care to make sure they come out wondeful. :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    they have beautiful arrangements and if I could have afforded them, I would have gone with them.  They were a few hundred over other florists, so do shop around to see if you are getting the best deal.  Try Creative Florists on 57 and FR Brice in Matydale.  Good luck!
  • Options
    jessiebelle13jessiebelle13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Wegmans for our wedding.  The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful.  They were hundreds less than other florists I checked out, so hopefully you will have the same results.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!  It turns out we are going with a florist in Inlet, New York right down the street from our church and venue.  Wegmans was awesome, however they were charging me the same price for bridal party flowers alone as compared to the price I am paying for bridal party and reception centerpieces all together!  However, I would definitely recommend them based on their professionalism and variety of flowers, just weren't right for the type of centerpieces and flower choice I am going with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards