New York
Options

AW!! Too Cute Signs

My latest wedding purchases... LOVE these!

I totally LOVE these signs... I got the "ever after" sign at Marshall's and the "our life" sign at Target. 

This picture frame I got at Christmas Tree Shops.  I wish I could somehow get some pics of our "first look" printed out right after and sneak them in this frame to have sitting out at the reception.  It says "Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak kneed when they walk in the room and smile at you"
I think it would be soooo perfect for first look pics!!!

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: AW!! Too Cute Signs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Another AW... first shot at my table names...  Each table will be named after a type of wine.  The bottles will be filled with oil and used as oil lamps (I bought cork/oil lamp wicks from another knottie.)  Once I get the oil, etc... I will post pics of how they look lit up... Should be pretty.

Close up

Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so cute! where are you going to display the signs?  I have thought about getting some different signs, or making something, but not sure where I would have them...
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    p.s. how did the e-pics go????? I can't wait to hear!
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Emie-
    I am not 100% sure where I will have the signs....  thinking...
    "our story" on the table w/ the guest book near a picture book we are having printed w/ engagement pics and other random pics of us.
    "ever after" maybe at the ceremony on the table w/ the bubbles and stuff then moved to the cake table at the reception?  still not sure on this one, but I love the sign so I'm sure I will make it fit somewhere... lol
    The picture frame I will probably have right at the entrance to the reception on an easel with some pics of us.  Like I said, I wish there was some way I could sneak some "first look" pics in there, but I don't know how I could do that.  I will have too much other stuff to worry about that day.

E-pics... ugh... we ended up cancelling last weekend (weather was a little rough and didn't want to drive back and forth in all the ice)... so we are actually doing them on Wednesday.  I worked it out so that I will be having my hair/makeup trial Wednesday am then driving out to the falls around lunch time.  We are thinking
    a. the weather is better
    b.  hopefully a week day will be a little less crowded
    c.  I could totally use a day off work to get this done instead of trying to smush it into the weekend.

So... hopefully I will have some teasers by the end of the week then the real pics shortly after the New Year.  Can't wait!!!
    BTW- thanks for checking up on that!  I can't believe you remembered.  Oh- and we will definitely be using some of your suggestions... can't wait to see how they turn out!  Thanks so much!!!
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cute, I love seeing how different our ideas are for the same theme lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sounds exciting, yes a weekday will be much better - fewer crowds! I'm really psyched for you.. it is really pretty around the falls for the festival of lights, yay!
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards