New York
Options

What a day!

Holy geez did I get a ton done!

So first I went to Traget and got all my pic for my table #s scanned, sized, yada yada. Almost knocked a broad out b/c she kept sighing all loud and annoying. I finally turned and said "Im working on something for my wedding and Im going to be quite a while. The sighing will only make me move slower" and she left.

Then I went to Carousel to get my HM info from liberty. I bought my headband, FG jewelry and handband, and JBM jewelry. The went and got my 2MOH gifts (holy $$).

I had to run to my moms to get my birth certificate. I took a moment to run up to my old room to look at my hemmed and steam dress. Tears. It got very really at that moment.

Then I went to Michaels to get my cardstock for my table #s.

Marriage License (in which I find out FIs EX-StepF is still listed as his dad on his birth certificate and that PISSED.ME.OFF. His dad signed over his rights at 2yo, his Ex SF adopted him. Abused him, Divorce. Emancipation. He met his dad at 18 and they have a good relationship now. But he's not his "dad". Ridiculous.

Theeeeeeeeen we went to FMILs house for dinner and she gave FI and I both facials and pedicures and painted my toes all pretty. Shes a Mary Kay consultant and asked if she could do my make-up for the wedding. Sure Thing! And she gave me a bracelet as my "borrowed".

Theeeeen I wenback to Michaels and pissed the girl off b/c she had to return 27 pieces of cardstock (b/c I forgot to use my 25% off coupon) and I had to buy more b/c I didnt count right, and bought my letters and numbers for my hoodie.

Phew. Long and productive day!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: What a day!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  It's so close Bridgett!!! 
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:762bfd32-8cb8-479b-b9a4-54521451104ePost:52e73327-36aa-4cec-80a9-cc88d86e80a5">What a day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy geez did I get a ton done! So first I went to Traget and got all my pic for my table #s scanned, sized, yada yada. Almost knocked a broad out b/c she kept sighing all loud and annoying. I finally turned and said "Im working on something for my wedding and Im going to be quite a while. The sighing will only make me move slower" and she left.
    Posted by DondadaTimes2[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious!!  Congrats on being so productive!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards