New York

French Quarter Wedding Chapel in Louisiana. Anything like it out this way?

Since I've seen the show big easy brides. I've wanted to get married there. But Central New York is a bit far from Louisiana, I wish I could but FI says no way. He wouldn't be able to take off work for that. So that got me thinking, is there something like that in New York? Even if it's northern ny, or even maybe the city?

Re: French Quarter Wedding Chapel in Louisiana. Anything like it out this way?

• edited December 2011
    There's nothing I can think of off the top of my head, but I know what you're talking about. Sorry this doesn't help..

Hope things have improved with the FI/ family situation!!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AllgaierAllgaier member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Things with the FI improved not with the family though. I'm sure they will be forever pissed if they find out we really did work it out and want to set a date and do something simple and quiet. But, this is what I want and I can't let them keep me from living. Of course if we have it out here everyone already said they wouldn't come so I guess FI can invite more of his friends.

Last night he said he wanted to get married and let's set a date and do it our way.

I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a wedding chapel even some thing kind of like the french quarter.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad you and your FI are going to have the wedding you wanted! That's great!

I don't know about French Quarter style, but there are some pretty awesome rustic chapels in the Upstate area. Especially if you look in the Adirondack region (not sure where you are looking regionally).
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards