New York
Options

Bridal Shops near Poughkeepsie?

Hi there!  I'm from CT and I'm going to visit one of my BMs in Poughkeepsie and wanted to go dress shopping.  Can anyone suggest any bridal shops in that general area?  If it helps, my budget is under $1000 and I am willing to look at second-hand shops if they have great customer service.  I appreciate your help!

Re: Bridal Shops near Poughkeepsie?

• Options
    ofeliaknitsofeliaknits member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  I'm from CT and I'm going to visit one of my BMs in Poughkeepsie and wanted to go dress shopping.  Can anyone suggest any bridal shops in that general area?  If it helps, my budget is under $1000 and I am willing to look at second-hand shops if they have great customer service.  I appreciate your help!
  • Options
    PeanutsCLPeanutsCL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No one can help you here! You should repost this to the "hudson valley" area. Someone from there will be able to help! Good luck!
  • Options
    BitsyBBitsyB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi 
      I am from Poughkeepsie, NY orginally. I would try the Town Shoppe, Located on Rt 9, right across the street in the Marshall's plaza there is another dress shop, where a friend got a gorgeous dress, but i can't tell you the name...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards