New York

Spray Tan?

Does anyone know of a good place to go for a spray tan in the Syracuse area? I'm interested in the airbrush tanning, not the machine. TIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Spray Tan?

• Hm... the only one I know of that might do it is Paparazzi in Liverpool. I used to get my nails done there years ago, but it's a great salon and I would trust them 100% with a spray tan (just going based on previous experiences).
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Zoom Tan in Camillus just opened up (it's directly across from Walmart) and if you're a new customer, you get a free spray tan.  I love Hakuna Matata in Solvay, and they do spray tan as well.
    282 Invited image
    201 Are ready to party! image
    81 Are staying at home image

Planning Bio! Pre-Wedding Items for Sale!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 2012 - September Siggy: Collage!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks, I actually just checked the new Zoom Tan in Fayetteville. They have a $5 deal for your first spray tan. Really I wanted the airbrush tan where a person sprays you as opposed to a machine, but I did hear that Zoom Tan's spray machine is better than the traditional Mystic Tan. Has anyone tried it? I just don't want to have lines and streaks on my wedding day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got an awesome Groupon deal on airbrush tans. I had one done just before my TTD shoot and plan to get another in the next few weeks. I can't remember the name of the place, but it is up on SU hill, just past the campus. They use some sort of organic tanner and it came out beautiful. I will try to look up the name tomorrow. I loved the results and highly recommend it over a regular spray tan.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Nevermind, found it... Vie de Bella. :)
    Online Garage Sale
  • Also, I highly recommend doing it at least 3-4 days before the wedding. The first day, you look pretty ridiculous. Like oopma loompa orange, and you can wear any tight clothing (bra included) or shower for the first 8 hours. It takes a good day or so for it to kind of settle and look natural. It lasts easily a week or more.
    Online Garage Sale
  • Thanks Monica!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards