New York
Options

Annoyances

I have a few today that I just need to vent. Feel free to add your own!

-FI and I registered at BB&B almost 3 weeks ago and asked that it be put online as well...but it wasnt. My sister works for the BBB in rochester and her and I both used to work at the one here in DeWitt. So, I called and asked that they put my reg online about 2 weeks ago. They didn't. My sister stopped in this weekend while she was home and spoke to 1 of the managers that she used to work for and again asked them to put it online. Finally its on...Under Bridgatt...not Bridgett. UGH! So I mentioned it to my sister. She tried to look it up in her system and says no matter what way you spell it, she can't find it for the store to print it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Lets make it better...I tried getting on to add stuff and my password doesnt work. The same password I use for all my important stuff. Probably because they cant read my writing...but I cant figure out what the heck combo they used!

-My FSMIL called FI last night to tell him where xmas was and such and mentioned that FSILs dress came in. Woo. Then says "Tell Bridgett she needs to hurry and find shoe!" OMG. Do you think I didnt know? Gr.

-I have a final tomorrow and I dont care. Its open notes/book so I went through everything to make sure I knew how to access info fast...but Im not studying. I just want to pass the class...I dont care what the final grade is. (not so much an annoyance but it was on my mind)

-Minor Annoyance: I want FIs cousins daughter to be my JBM but we havent been able to get together so I can ask him before asking her. So Ive pretty much decided I need to ask him in a fb message b/c I need to pick out a dress for her asap! I hate that impersonal feeling, but I dont have too much of a choice right now...

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Annoyances

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You need a drink and a "wooooooosaaaaah".  Tongue out
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto what Monica said! 

I can say that from working at BBB (with you for part lol) I knew better. I started my registry online and then went in the store to add items. You can still get all the lil crap when you go in if you need it but i know that unless you get a good registry person it will most likely get messed up somehow. I love BBB but they are just well um not all that swift. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards