New York
Options

So. Freaking. Tedious.

Grrrr!  I don't want to address anymore stupid envelopes.  You should see me with a ruler taped to my glass coffee table, trying to get the lines straight as possible.  Ughh, please tell me it's okay to put labels on the rsvp envelopes, I don't want to write those out too if I can help it!  Whose stupid idea was it to invite this many people anyway?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So. Freaking. Tedious.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha. Sorry I dont mean to laugh, I can just picture it.

I put labels on everything. No chance I was going to address 100 invites. Noooo chance. Then again Im very non-etiquette. Josh and I laid back people. We're not all proper and such. I was proposed to on a pizza and loved it! So if any of our guests expected proper etiquette...they didnt know us and shouldnt have been invited.

Good luck with them tho!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_freaking-tedious?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:c3ad078a-43f8-45e0-bec4-9146d936e3fePost:0d7f6f11-2a99-4950-8446-58db54a6b4a8">Re: So. Freaking. Tedious.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha. Sorry I dont mean to laugh, I can just picture it. I put labels on everything. No chance I was going to address 100 invites. Noooo chance. Then again Im very non-etiquette. Josh and I laid back people. We're not all proper and such. I was proposed to on a pizza and loved it! So if any of our guests expected proper etiquette...they didnt know us and shouldnt have been invited. Good luck with them tho!
    Posted by DondadaTimes2[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking I might just take this appraoch!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used clear labels on everything.  Hand addressing?  Screw that.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to staples and spent $25 on a really nice self-inking return address stamp, with a nice font.
    It's the perfect size to use on the back on the invite envelopes, as well as on the RSVP envelopes! I HIGHLY recommend doing this if you are taking the time to hand address your envelopes, because it will keep with the classy look and can be used over and again in the future too..
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Emie -- a stamp would be fabulous!  You can also check on Etsy or order them from random stamp websites.

I got our RSVP address pre-printed on the envelopes.  I asked my mom if she wanted to handwrite it (she's doing the invites), and she said no way!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards