New York

5 to go....

Mom is in town (came in last night) so now it's time to get down to business.

Today is my last day of work.  I can't hardly concentrate on anything between the pre-wedding excitement and the constuction gnome that lives in my ceiling banging away.  Today, I am actually a little scared that whoever it is up there might come crashing down through the ceiling and fall on top of me.... the banging and crashing is unusually loud today.  I don't see much work getting done.  After work I am picking up my dress (I think)... or at least going to try it on one more time.  Yay!

I will not be able to make it to Harrisburg tomorrow for the service, but I am hoping everyone will understand.  Tomorrow I have to clean my apartment.... seriously.  Then a haricut and another hair trial (contemplating hair down.  I  need to stop this and just pick something- I am starting to have nightmares about not having my hair done at all and everyone else walking to the aisle and leaving me in some room with my hair soaking wet like it is everyday and the veil not pinned in.  Not good)... then a facial then a meeting with the church.  Then off to Glenora to drop some more stuff off.  Tomorrow night is another dance lesson (hopefully a way to chillax a little bit before I go really nuts).

So I guess that's about it for me.  I've got a busy week ahead of me.  How about you lovely ladies?

ETA- so I put the "5 to go" at the top thinking that's how many days I had left.  Turns out it's 4.  Begin meltdown.  lol
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 5 to go....

• sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  What a busy, exciting week!  Good luck!!

I just got back yesterday from my trip to Nashville and we're leaving again this Friday afternoon to go visit FI's parents in NJ for Memorial Day Weekend.  Our flights this past weekend were pretty disastrous; we got stuck in NYC overnight on the way there and then on the way home, one flight was canceled so we had to be completely re-routed.  But better now than on our honeymoon, like poor Bridgett!

Now I'm at work and just heard about the fun summer projects I'll get to do (read: not fun).

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for Monica's countdown!  Second week at my new job...I cam home last night feeling like my feet were going to fall off, and wanted to cry when I thought about how I make more money as a substitute teacher working less hours.  I miss the kids :(.  On the happy side, we have a wedding this weekend!  I'm going to have my hair trial done Saturday before the wedding.  Sunday we're doing our engagement pics, YAY!  I know we probably should have done them months ago, but until recently we were both working 2 jobs, FI coaches modified track...it was just tough to fit in.  Please Friday, hurry up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards