New York
Options

**Mooooonica**

Ok so, I took the day off to change my name. I know I gotta start at SSA (Fed Bldg). Do I need anything other than my marriage license and drivers license/passport? My SS card is MIA....they dont need that right? I hope?

And theeen...can I do the DMV in the same day or am I gunna need to wait for my new SS card?

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: **Mooooonica**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    so sorry.... I just signed on.  Crazy morning.

I don't think you need your old card, but you def need driver's license and marriage certificate.

You do not need to wait for your new card to go to the DMV, but you do need the title to your car if you plan to change the registration.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome thanks. Im gunna have to make a second trip to the DMV. The title/reg on my car is in mine and Joshs name, and I dont know where any of the paperwork is. Oh well. SS card and license is what I want asap :)

Oh! Where do I park DT? I hate going alone :( I know nothing

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Park in The Atrium lot (right next to the Fed building) or you can park along the street next to the building.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards