New York
Options

A Thank You question..

Some of FI's clients are throwing him extra money because they know we're getting married. For ex, one guy was supposed to pay $14 and gave him a $50 bill. This particular one I have met because his company installed our floors, but the others I have not. Should we send them all thank yous? FI probably doesn't even know some of their full names!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: A Thank You question..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I say definitely send them, thats a really nice gesture! Maybe FI can be slick about finding out their names?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_thank-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:d2366cf5-0933-4170-b247-9aca5d388e1fPost:5bddb240-c928-4127-b8ab-a6c212ab66af">Re: A Thank You question..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I say definitely send them, thats a really nice gesture! Maybe FI can be slick about finding out their names?
    Posted by lornarose07[/QUOTE]

This :)
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if I agree actually.  It's a very generous gift, but it was given so casually and in sort of an odd way, so I don't know that a formal thank you is necessary as long as there was a verbal thank you when the bill changed hands.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards