New York
Options

Help! Need Suggestions for Utica/Rome/Syracuse Vendors... wedding in 90 days~

Hi Everyone
   Does anyone have suggestions on catering? a cake-baker, and hair/makeup in the utica/syracuse/rome area?

thanks!

Re: Help! Need Suggestions for Utica/Rome/Syracuse Vendors... wedding in 90 days~

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we loved biscotti's for our cake. 
  • Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mimi's for cake, dino bbq does awesome job catering, not sure what you are looking for but everyone loves BBQ!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are going with pascales bakehouse for our cake. they make some amazing stuff! Hair/makeup we are going with all dolled up in syracuse.. really fun salon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Gingerbread House in Washington Mills is great!!  I think we are going to go with them.  My friend just got married and got her cupcakes from some place in Syracuse.  She paid $1 for each mini cupcake.  Another friend had an engagement party and paid $.65 for regular size cupcakes at Gingerbread House...they were better.  She had white, choc, carrot and red velvet, all amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rockoutgirlrockoutgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had "A Moveable Feast by O'Connors" cater our wedding and it was wonderful! Our cake was done by Sweet Addictions - Fran is a local baker in the Vernon area. 

Let me know if you need contact information. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards