New York

Dear...

Im gunna start with an explaination of the "Dear..." Posts.

In these posts anyone can write up a nice little letter to any person they feel needs to be addressed.

I just noticed that Monica posts and no one else follows suit. :)

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Dear...

• edited December 2011
    Dear Bridgett,
    Thank you.

Dear Bridgett (again),
    You have too much time on your hands at work to go back through old posts and figure that out.  lol.  I was going to just keep writing them and hope that eventually people would get it.  lol
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Mom,

I love you and appreciate everything you have done for me in regards to this wedding. However, I would truely appreciate you not jumping at me when I ask you to call grandma and see if shes got something old that I can borrow. While I love her as well, I have so many phone calls to make and people to meet up with and things to buy that I just do not have the time to call and have an hour conversation with her (b/c you know I cant just ask and not get into talking about whats been going on in my life since I saw her last).

Also, when I mention things such as going tanning or spending a fortune on teeth whitening, please spare me the "you dont need it, you're beautiful" lecture. I know I am (not in a conseited type way) but I am only getting married once and these pictures Ill have forever. Id like my teeth to be a little whiter and my skin a little darker. The lecture is only irritating me more.

With that being said, Im sorry if I snap, but I have a week left and so much to do and Im in a "no BS, Bridezilla is 2 seconds away" type mode. Please just help me with what I ask for help with and back of me when it comes to the rest. I dont need to add your nagging to my stressor list.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Monica,
    Its not that I have too much time b/c there is a lot to do here. Its more that my mind just isn't here at work. Im struggling.

Dear Kara,
    I KNOW!! Me either!! AHHH

• edited December 2011
    Dear annoying coworker,
    Do you need a lesson on how to refill the printer after you have finished printing 65 copies of your trip itinerary and wasting 300 pages of paper on reports that you just "have" to have a hard copy of... join the 21st century and store it on your computer and if you absolutely must waste a whole ream of paper, refill the GD printer  FFS I swear I am the only person in this office that actually refills the printer.
    Sincerely,
    the human printer refilling machine in the corner

Dear future in laws,
    Please please for the love of god, leave your dang dogs at home when you come up for our wedding.  I am an animal lover and can't wait to get a puppy, but my wedding weekend is not the time or place to bring your misbehaved mutts around.  I swear if one of them chews or pisses on my furniture or my dress I am going to lose my mind.  I used to really love you people, then it declined to like, now I am irritated beyond belief with all the crap you have pulled leading up to this wedding.  If you could possibly find it in yourselves to put your son and his future wife ahead of your freaking household zoo for one weekend, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Sincerely,
    Your soon to be (gulp) daughter in law
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Weekend,

Hurry up and get here already!!

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Anniversary
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Sun,
    Please stick around! I like you.

Dear Co-Workers,
    Thank you for making my first week fly by! You all are so nice and helpful, I'm glad I'm working there.

Dear Garza Cat,
    PLEASE stop clawing me at 2 in the morning! You'll be sleeping downstairs if this continues.
    Love,
    Mommy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards