Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Flame Free Friday

• edited December 2011
    Ok I'll get this one going.

#1.  Dogs.  FILs.  Don't even feel like typing it anymore.  Hopefully Fi will get through to them.

#2.  My childish BM who is blatantly disrespecting our request that she not bring a date to our wedding.  Keep in mind this is the third different guy that she has asked to bring.  We said "please no" each time and now she blasts all over FB that she is bringing him anyway.... for all of our other single guests (who are also not given a plus one) to read.  I am really irritated with this childish public "eff you" crap.  If you really want to give me the middle finger, just don't show up.  At this point, that would actually be pretty awesome... because if I do have to see her I might not be able to keep my mouth shut about how rude she has been.  I know there are all sorts of etiquette rules about not kicking people out of your WP, but I am dangerously close to breaking them.

#3.  Me.  For overindulging at Dino BBQ last night (how the heck could I resist.,...).  I feel like a tub of lard today and need to go for a run.  I actually have clothes and shoes here and would love to sneak out for a quick mile or two during lunch, but then I would smell like BO for the rest of the day.  I seriously need to run after work.  Seriously.

ETA*** For anyone newly engaged, please let my #2 be a lesson.... do NOT choose your bridal party too early.  People change, relationships change and the "friends" you thought were amazing when your Fi put that rock on your finger may be the people you want to choke a month before your wedding.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame J. Crew for making the swimsuit I bought online and got in the mail yesterday (strapless top to avoid weird tan lines!).  The cut is not great and I will be returning it.  When you say the bottom has full coverage, I also want it to not ride up so that I maintain that full coverage.  J Crew, suits I've ordered from you in the past have been fine; why mess with what works?  You suck.
    Anniversary
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011

My MOH who has managed to turn MY wedding into something that is all about HER!  Not going to say anymore about this because it will ruin my entire weekend....but now I feel a little better :)

• edited December 2011
    I flame the scale for moving in the wrong direction! I've been running 3 miles a day 4-5 times a week for three weeks and I've GAINED a pound. Grr...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • raes19raes19 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_flame-friday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:ebc7aa9c-c179-481d-a87c-7fd61965ae5fPost:5bbbde70-76ae-4ce2-862e-acf78c4bcb80">Re: Flame Free Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame the scale for moving in the wrong direction! I've been running 3 miles a day 4-5 times a week for three weeks and I've GAINED a pound. Grr...
    Posted by whereismymind32[/QUOTE]

It's because muscle weighs more than fat!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_flame-friday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:ebc7aa9c-c179-481d-a87c-7fd61965ae5fPost:854aedfe-29da-44a4-996f-eec9d16211a0">Re: Flame Free Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flame Free Friday : It's because muscle weighs more than fat!
    Posted by raes19[/QUOTE]

I know, I keep repeating that to myself! But running is mainly cardio so you don't gain as much muscle as with other exercise...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011
    But it's true...I went up for a few weeks...then finally the weight started coming off! 
  • edited December 2011
    I flame Best Mans wife. At rehearsal tonight (yes I have to be up at 6am and am still awake) she kept yelling out "Bridgett, at MY wedding I..." "You should do like I did at MY wedding...." "You should actually do it like this...like I did at MY wedding" And to top it off "Your sisters engaged too?! Awesome! I dont know how much you guys are spending but I spent 50G on MY wedding" followed up minutes later with "We had a pay by consumption bar and paid $500" 50G wedding with 340 people and a $500 bar tab...BULLSHIT!

I got a text later from Joshs brother saying "Im surprised you didnt yell at her. Everyone looked pretty pissed that she kept chiming in."

Unfortunately she is Joshs bff's wife and I need to play nice until after the wedding...

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    She sounds like a super douche... now go to bed!!!  lol  You have to get up early and GET MARRIED tomorrow!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards