New York
Options

Part Time Wedding Photographer NEEDED

HELP! Im looking for a great Part Time Wedding Photographer. Someone that does it on the side for the Utica, New Hartford, Frankfort, NY AREA.

Re: Part Time Wedding Photographer NEEDED

• Options
    rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of the top of my head any part time wedding photographers. I do know of AJ's Photography and Photography by Joseph both in Utica. Also Prints Charles Portrait Studio. (I don't know if they're part time).

What do you mean by part-time? Do you mean someone that does it on the side? Are you looking for someone that is inexpensive?

Hope this helps..Smile

ETA: I did a google search of Utica Wedding Photographers and came up with Marrone Photography (they do other photos besides just weddings) and I forgot one that was referred to me  Lawrence VanGarrett photography. (He I believe is part time)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    reneepalumboreneepalumbo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yes, all of the above are full time. Thank you for the references.

By part time I do mean on the side. I am on a budget so I am looking for something a little less inexpensive, but dont want to lack in quality either. I will look up Lawrence VanGarrett photography as I have not heard of him!  Thanks for the help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking to save some $$, check with a local college to see if they have any arts/photography majors.  I haven't looked into it myself, but I have heard that sometimes eniors are looking to build their portfolio and may do it for next to nothign just to get some experience under their belt.
    HTH
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    reneepalumboreneepalumbo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard of this. I breifly looked into this..I will have to be more diligent about it! Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Calypso Rae has good rates. Google her...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of a friend had Jeff Walters shoot her December wedding. She said he was very easy to work with and she loves her photos. He's based in Utica.

http://web.mac.com/waltersphotography/Site/Home.html

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Are you still searching for a wedding photographer? If so, I would love to help you. I am searching for a wedding to add to my portfolio and could do it for you at a very affordable rate. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. 757.409.1602. Feel free to visit my website at www.emilygengler.com. I offer styling as well if needed.

Thank you,

Emily Gengler
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Goodbye Emily. Vendors are not allowed here. Youve been reported.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi there,

Just wanted to throw us in..

Check www.hibiscusphoto.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Renee, specifically try to contract any photojournalism/photography program at the Newhouse School at Syracuse. Very competitive school to get into.

ETA: Hibiscus = reported
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.emilygengler.com

Willing to travel!

Contact immediately 757.409.1602
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards