New York
Options

Newbie Intro

Hi, ladies!

I've lurked around the boards for awhile now and thought I'd say hello. I'm local, from the Syracuse area, and getting married July 7, 2012 in Caz. I'm 29 (will be 30 come next summer), and my fiance is 31. We have been together just under two years, and he is an amazing, generous individual. We got engaged at the beginning of June, and so far it has all been exciting, and relatively stress free. Unfortunately I haven't had too much time to devote to planning with the craziness of my job, taking certification exams in my field, etc. The good news is, all the vendors have been booked (I think, might need to check on that!), and I can pick up planning again after the new year!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and help in any way I can! Laughing
image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Newbie Intro

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, congrats on the engagement and thanks for the wonderful intro!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats, both on the engagement and having your vendors booked already!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!! Good luck with all your planning, it looks like you have a good start.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the nice welcome!!

We're using the same vendors both my sisters had, with some minor changes. It certainly made the process rather easy! They say it gets stressful... I'm just wondering when?? lol, oh the drama of weddings!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome and congrats! My planning has been pretty much stress free. Just a few minor things. Just wait til you send invitations and start getting RSVPs! I think that's where a lot of people get some stress! It's all about how you handle yourself and how you handle other people! Good luck and we're always here to help!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  We're date twins!  I've had a very similar experience - stress-free and relaxed for the time being, though I can see what's looming.  I'm getting married in Canandaigua, but I'm getting most vendors from Rochester or Syracuse.  Looking forward to getting to know you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Canadaigua is gorgeous!!!
  • Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  Welcome to the board :)  Good luck with planning...there is a very helpful, knowledgeable group here!
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  Congrats on having that much done!
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards