New York

And shes back....

So I found out the other day that Josh's sister went out and got herself and apartment and I freaked. She was living with her mom and couldnt affford to buy a dress to be in her brothers wedding....but now she can afford an apt??

Weeeeell, she called me yesterday to tell me that if the offer was still out there she'd like to be in it and somehow came up with the money (despite moving out of her free place and quitting her job) Hm. I dont wanna know and I wont ask questions. But phew. That takes a huge stress off my shoulders. Oh good lord. If she backs out again Im just gunna knock her out. Haha

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: And shes back....

• edited December 2011
    What a pain.  Seriously?
    I'm in... I'm out... I'm in...
    I would take it with a grain of salt, just in case she flops the other way again.  Good luck with that one.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Until she actually buys th dress Im not gunna hold my breath.

I guess shes moving in with a b/f and he makes pretty good money. Proooobably where shes getting the $$ from. I dunno. She drives me crazy.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    My two cents if you care.... How much do you want her to be in your wedding? Are you doing it for your FI? Your FMIL? I don't know how close you two are, I am new here, but if it was me in your place....Once she is out, she is out. You don't need any more drama in your life. You two should sit down and have a talk. Just keep in mind people don't change.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no, stick around for a bit and you'll hear all about FMIL. I do nothing for her! Haha. Josh actually couldnt careless...but I could. I put her in it b/c I wanted her in it. And I gave her a deadline of Feb 1st to get the dress and she ordered it today...so she made it...I just didnt expect her too. But we talked and she knows how I feel abt her mom and I let her know tht Ill have enough stress from FMIL and I need her to do everything she can to not add stress.

I appreciate the 2 cents tho. Sometimes I get a little too wrapped up in the drama of our families and then trying not to hurt family feelings (surprising I know!) but I need someone to step back and tell me whats up :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards