New York-Western
Options

Hello!

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nikki and I am recently engaged :)  We got engaged infront of Niagara Falls and have decided to head back up there for our wedding ceremony on October 8, 2011.

I am hoping that this board can help me to plan the wedding, as we are actually from PA.  We have already booked The Bridal Chapel of Niagara Falls for our ceremony; but there is still a lot more to do!

We plan on heading up there with just our parents and siblings, and then the following weekend we are having a reception for family and friends.

So hello to all, and congrats to all!

Re: Hello!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and congrats!!! 
    The falls is such a beautiful place!  We are looking at doing our engagement pictures there!
    I am not super familiar with the area, but I'm sure you will get lots of good suggestions from the girls on this board!
    Good luck!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the broad! It is not super active but we will be sure to help you with what we can. Good luck and congrats!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Like PP said, it's not very active over here, but we try :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I'm another October 2011 bride! 
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I happy to help :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello Everyone!
    My name is Julie, just recently got engaged but have had my heart set on Niagara Falls for some time now! I'm originally from Buffalo and the falls has provided my fiance and I with some beautiful memories. Any tips, ideas or suggestions are much appreciated!
  • Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Julsey: If you have questions just ask them. My first suggestion would be pick wedding date, book ceremony and officant. After that nothing else is all that important because you will be married. Than book recepitiion, photographer, DJ, flowers. The knot tools are helpful with timeline and what you should be doing. Good luck and remember to breathe and enjoy the process!

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards