New York-Western

Newbie Intro

Hi Ladies!I am new to this board, been lurking for a little while but wanted to officially introduce myself.My FI and I have a tentative date set for August 13th, 2011 and are looking to do an outdoor ceremony and reception at a campground or park in Western, NY. I was originally interested in the Glen Iris Inn at Letchworth State Park, but would really like somewhere we can bring in our own vendors. Any recommendations?Our colors will be purple and black. I am looking for inspiration with these colors, any suggestions?TIA for any and all help! I look forward to planning with you ladies!

Re: Newbie Intro

• RonCourtRonCourt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I'm getting married in the Rochester area as well. Here is a website you may want to look at... http://www.monroecounty.gov/parksI also can recommend the Webster Arboretum. You can rent the entire grounds for $100 dollars I believe it is for 12 hours. Just set up a tent rent some chairs and tables and find a caterer! (They also have a building on site for getting ready).Hope that helps. Good luck with the planning process.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and good luck with your planning!
    Pregnancy Ticker March Siggy Challenge: Lilacs! image
  • bergkamp.janebergkamp.jane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome - I'm sort of a newbie too since I've just been lurking for a while not posting- go figure- I've been busy, lol!  Glad to have another knottie!Have you looked at Sonnenburg Gardens or Beaver Island?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards