New York-Western
Options

Bridal Shower this weekend!

My shower is this weekend I can't belive it is coming so quick!!I have a question- I'm wearing a strapless white sundress and have these awful tan lines does anyone know where/ how to get rid of them!!! Please help!!!

Re: Bridal Shower this weekend!

• Options
    kae101kae101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your shower!! The only thing I can think of is to use the self-tanning lotion only on the tan lines until it blends with the rest...
    ~ K & S ~ 10.01.10 MyBio Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope you have a great time at your shower!
    Pregnancy Ticker March Siggy Challenge: Lilacs! image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!  I ended up getting a spray tan and it did the trick(I do feel a little orange- but I'll get over it)The shower was amazing!  I had an awesome time and I think I  have enough towels for the rest of eternity.It was at The Eagle House we got the Buffalo Plate since we had a lot of OOT guests.We got flower centerpieces from Lipinoga Florist in Clarence.  They were so gorgeous and the people that got them as door prizes were so happy.My cake from Muscoreil's was delcious and really cool with pretty roses and some funky spikey flower things too.My favorite was we took pansies back in the spring and pressed them and glued one on each placecard it was sooooo cute!I had an amazing time!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards