New York-Western

Engagement shoot location

Hey Everyone - I'm looking for a great place for an engagement shoot around Buffalo.  Someplace different...not typical.Any suggestions!?!

Re: Engagement shoot location

• panda&squishypanda&squishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not that different because I think a lot of couples go there, but we did ours in Glen Park on Main St in Williamsville. It has a lot of different locations within to get a bunch of different looks.
  • ZoolooZooloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you should specify what you mean by 'different'. We did ours around Allentown, but sort of urban, graffiti backgrounds, etc. are actually very popular right now, although different from the conventional garden/park background. Other ideas are laundromat, carnival, pumpkin or apple picking, on the Maid of the Mist, around Lake Erie....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Planning Bio - A Total Work in Progress...
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks to both!Zooloo - Definitely looking for maybe something similar to what you did.  Although, now I'm leaning towards going to the falls/Goat Island (where FI proposed) or beach (where we first met).  I was browsing photographer websites the other day and saw yours done by Nickel City.  Definitely love their photography!  They seem awesome to work with too.  Great pics!
  • ZoolooZooloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Alyssa and Rich (Nickel City) are AWESOME. Highly recommended.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Planning Bio - A Total Work in Progress...
  • edited December 2011
    I will again back up Nickel City being awesome to work with!! I'm not in Buffalo anymore..we're having the wedding in Buffalo but are currently living in Portland, OR. We did some of our shots out on docks on the water, also in front of an abandoned building and some on railroad tracks.
    Mrs. N??ez :)
  • edited December 2011
    We took some at the old railroad station next to Yates Park in Orch Park. We stood on the traincar and walked down the tracks etc. GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards