New York-Western
Options

Vendor RAVES!!!

Just married on October 9th! It was quite a journey, but we had a great time the day of the wedding and everything turned out perfect!  Here's our vendor rundown (sorry long):Photos: L and J Photography, Little Valley, NY (John and Linda) were with us all day and we so nice.  Great husband/wife team that didn't treat us like 'just another gig' and got all the shots we wanted...just under $2000 for all day Floral: Van Norms in Lakawanna, NY  did my parents florals 35 years ago and easy to see why 40 years in the biz! VERY nice people here. We used dalihas, roses, orange callas and two gardenias for Bride boquet, 4 BM's, 10 boutinners, 4 corsages, toss flowers, cake flowers and ten small table arrangements that ended up being larger than I expected! This just under $500.  We bought mums from Wegmans for the church for $75.Cake: Ohlson's in Williamsville, VERY lovely woman (Lisa) there took so much time with us picking the cake on a busy day.  Ended up with a 3 tier white cake with strawberry swirled in and large spice cake sheets. Our guests RAVED about the spice cake! I got to try both and both were heavenly...thank goodness ordered extra! Cost just under $500 for 200 generous servings.Reception: Romanello's Hamburg, NY   WOW the banquet food is of the same excellent quality as the restaurant. Took the buffet package and got 10% discount for the friday night.  Excellent service, they accomidated every request, very patient with us, friendly waitstaff and lovely decor.  Guests LOVED it!DJ: local friend of a friend.  Gotta love who you know!Limos:  Affordable Limo, West Seneca, NY   Great friday deal $340/4 hours/14 person.  Nice owners, vehicle had signs of wear on seats, driver smoked, but overall nice ride.  Glad we went with 14 person for the 11 that rode, was just enough space.           Buffalo Limo: 6 person limo transfer, our end of the night pickup ride back to the hotel in downtown.  It was really nice to not have to drive home and enjoy some time together and the end of a long day.  If  you have an extra $150 I SERIOUSLY reccomend it.Rehersal:  Ilio DiPalo's Blasdell, NY  Some OOT Guests loved it so much they went back for dinner Saturday night!  Had the bridal shower here too, can't ever go wrong with Ilio's.Hotels:  Hamburg hotels Red Roof, Quality, Comfort, Holiday Inn Express.  Good group rates, too bad more people didn't take advantage of them.  We stayed in an AWESOME suite at the Hampton on Delaware that had a fireplace in it and small kitchen.  Great accomidations for the week for the groom.Dress: NY Bride in Syracuse. I live there but they were terrific start to finish and the best selection of dresses in all the shops I went to there and in Buffalo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards