New York-Western
Options

All recommendations needed!

I'm trying to plan a May 2013 Buffalo wedding from a distance.  I have my venue.  Now it's time to figure out everything else.  I'm looking for vendor recommendations!  Please help!

Of particular interest right now - photographers!

Thanks!

Re: All recommendations needed!

• Options
    We booked Ayres Photography for our photographer... they are amazing! You can find more inexpensive photorgraphers, but not with the same talent! They definitely go above and beyond!

Also, we had a TON of recommendations from our DJ, from both other vendors and other brides. We went with Premier Sound, specifically DJ Eric.

I can't rate my other vendors yet, since our wedding isn't for another 3 months. Good luck with planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • Options

My wedding isnt until November so no reviews yet, but we went with Argento Photography.  We just felt we clicked the best with them.  Try searching on this board and also on Wedding wire for reviews of different vendors, there's lots of info out there!

• Options

Wendy Mitchell Photography!  She's amazing!  www.wendymitchellphotography.com

8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • Options
    We had Jay Gardner from Rochester and loved his work. My pictures are amazing! And we got them fast too. You will love yours too. His website is www.gardnerphotography.net Best of luck.
  • Options
    www.diegovegaphotography.com, international photographer moved here 3 months ago, so much fun and easy to work with!!! Great rates will travel anywhere.  His local number is 315-380-9388.!!!
  • Options
    Neal Urban Photography is hands down outstanding.
    FCI (fisher creative imaging) is great as well (he and Neal are actually good friends)

Those are definitely your higher end photographers. (3k and up)

I'd also reccomend Argento, Lovely Day Photo.

Sound/DJ:  Phenomenon Sound.  To be honest, I wouldn't look at any others...but then again FI and I are picky about mixing/appropriate song choices/personality/etc. we weren't impressed with lots of other companies.

Florist:  Maureen's Flower Shop  (great to work with and really quite affordable)
    Cake: Muscoreil's  (deelicious! and they'll bake a free 'top layer' for your 1 yr anniversary so you don't have to eat frozen cake)
  • Options
    We used
     Treasures and Blossoms for florist and they were great. THey were very creative with the flowers and centerpieces. THey lasted for over 3 weeks after the wedding and the colors were so vibrant!
    Whirlin Disc DJ also amazing, had the party going the whole night.
    Advantage limousine... cheapest, clean, on time, no complaints.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Thank you all for the recommendations!  While I'm glad to be getting married in the area where I grew up - a wedding isn't the easiest event to plan from a distance.
  • Options
    If your interested in videography try contacting AJ Ingoglia.  He was so great to work with and awesome at what he does.  Here's a link to our trailer: http://vimeo.com/30344680 My wedding website has some online vendor recommendations that may be of assistance as well.
  • Options
    Tammy Swales out of Rochetser, NY- she is amazing! We didn't want the traditional "everyone in a row" photos. Check her website tammyswales.com and prepare to be amazed! She also has a sweet vimeo video she did summing up her work in 2010 and 2011. I particularly love the 2010 video. 
  • Options
    We are using Michelle Rose msrosephotography.com. We have had her do photography for other events for my family and she is phenomenal. Her work is fantastic and she does it for way less than the competition. Great quality and great person!
    "Love is friendships set to music"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards