New York-Western
Options

Hair and Make up in Rochester

Does anyone have a reccomendation for hair/make up near Rochester. I would like for my girls and I to be able to get ready at my parents house on the west side of rochester so someone who could come there or at least is located on that part of town would be great.

I have 6 girls total in my party (plus a 5 year old flowergirl), most of them will probably also get at least their hair done. Any suggestions!!!??!?

Thanks!

Re: Hair and Make up in Rochester

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to my stylist, Christine at Millennium Salon- on the corner of Elmgrove and Spencerport rd. I love her- she's the owner and her and her girls did all 8 of my girls, me and my mom and mother-in-law. She let us bring in food and drinks in the morning. Prices are resonable and she does really nice work
    Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!
  • Options
    ministaraynaministarayna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi.  I used Glam on Location for my wedding and Heather was excellent.  Here is her website and information.  http://www.glamonlocation.com/ and the phone number is (716)-361-4533.  She was professional, on time and flexible for me.  Hope it works out.
    Mrs. Brown!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara Lovell-hairandmakeupbysara.com
    She can come to you, or you can go to the salon she works at in Irondequoit.  She is friendly, fun, and good at what she does.  She does offer airbrush makeup and does an awesome job! If you visit her, its cheaper!
    Vacation Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards