New York-Western
Options

DIY - Recommendations for Catering, Tent Rental, Etc?

Hello! I think I am leaning towards booking this rustic barn for my wedding in East Aurora NY - I would want to have a tent put up for more space and I might also need tables and chairs and such - any reccomendations?
Also, any recommendations for catering? DJ? Looking for good service and good price if possible!
Thanks ladies!

Re: DIY - Recommendations for Catering, Tent Rental, Etc?

• Options
    AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't speak too much for tent/table/chair rentals. I just know All Seasons Rental has a lot. I don't know their prices though.

Poppyseed is in Orcahrd Park & has delicious food. They may be good for catering.

We used Moving Mosic (Tony) for our DJ. he was fantastic!

Best of luck! East Aurora is such a cute town!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not using any rental stuff so I can't help you with that either.

Our DJ is Toy Bros.  He is one of the top rated DJs on wedding wire (if not the top one).  I don't know how his prices compare to others for just DJ services, but if you're doing a photobooth, he is definitely the cheapest and give you a discount on booking both DJ and photobooth through him.   He's always posting on Facebook about the dance floor being packed all night and how they got extended again.
  • Options
    shugameganshugamegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What kind of food are you interested in?

I went with JJs Backyard BBQ & Catering from Forestville, NY (They are from the Southern Tier but, they came to our wedding in Tonawanda). Their pulled pork and BBQ meatballs are amazing and they have great prices. The package we purchased included roast beef, pulled pork, 2 sides, salad and rolls then we added steamed veggies and the meatballs for a very small extra charge per-person so in the end it was $11.50 per-person. They took care of the food, cleared tables and cut our cake for us. They also allow outside food as long as you purchase a package. They do have drop-off catering available if that's what you want. It's a family business and everyone was so nice, were very professional and did a great job.  If you are interested, their email is janders1207@yahoo.com. You'd be emailing Julie.

As for rentals or a DJ, I'm not much help because we didn't use either services. Good Luck!

146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards