New York-Western
Options

Need jewelry opinions! :)

Hey ladies!

I'd like some opinions.  I think I found the necklaces for my girls to wear, but would like opinions.  There are two that are slightly different.  If you could give me your opinion which one you like best and/or if you think they'd be a good match!  I am having my reception at pearl street.  Going for an ethereal, romantic cottage feel.  Our centerpieces will be iron lanterns with blue crystals in the bottom and candles.  There will be candles everywhere and soft lighting. 

My girls dresses: (in horizon)

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Soft-Crinkle-Chiffon-Halter-with-Draped-Cascade-F12688

The two necklaces:

or this one (with a dfferent chain prob.)

Thanks ladies!!!!

Re: Need jewelry opinions! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you sure you want the jewel to be the same color as the dress? I would go for something that offsets, like a secondary wedding color or something that matches the shoes. 
    If you're set on these 2 options I like the jewel in the second one because it looks more opaque, but the actual necklace looks more gothic and sounds like it would clash with your theme. The first one is very pretty too!
    I hope this helps! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    StarEyedStarEyed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you!

I felt the same thing about the gothic feel.  They are actually both the same stone and they aren't the same exact color as the dress.  Depending on the light, the crystal has blues, purples and green.  It doesnt show up well in the pics though!  Thank you for your help :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    fyi the former bead gallery(now called something else i think) is going out of business on main st in getzville, you could dyi them and save a ton of money
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards