New York-Western
Options

Wedding Flip Flops

Hey everyone!  I need some help finding white flip flops. Im trying to find some that have like a 3 inch or 3 1/2 in platform with rhinestone or some type of sparkle on the thong part. I cant find them in any store and when I find them on sites they are too expensive. Im not looking to spend a ton of money of them. Does anyone know of a site or store where I can get them at for a decent price?  Thanks Smile

Re: Wedding Flip Flops

• Options
    shugameganshugamegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Old Navy or department stores. You can always buy stick on or glue on rhinestones from a craft store to bling out a plain pair. Would be a lot cheaper too
    146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aquarian342Aquarian342 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine at David's Bridal but they were prob $25, a bit pricey for wedge flip-flops.  I think the PP idea was good, just get some in the style you want and add your own flair with inexpensive rhinestones or crystals and a glue gun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JcPenney
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What size are you? I have a brand new pair of white wedge flip flops just like you're describing sitting in my closet. I bought them as part of a package from Avon, but decided that I didn't like them.  If you're a size 9-10, I will send you a pic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Whereismymind, thank you for the offer but im a size 8. I actually ordered a pair from victoria secrets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards