New York-Western

Bridal Chateau

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great experience today at Bridal Chateau. My consultant was Sam, and I also spoke quite a bit with one of the seamstresses (the very tall blonde one), and both were very accommodating, helpful, and energetic. You can tell the consultants there really care about the work they do and enjoy it.

Aimee

Re: Bridal Chateau

• agreed! i love bridal chateau, they are more than helpful there! i have been to a few places to search for a dress and this place was my favorite by far with customer service!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Although I ended up getting my dress at another place, Bridal Chateau was extremely helpful and made my dress shopping experience really enjoyable! I made it clear right away that I probably wasn't going to be purchasing a gown that day, and not once did they give me any less attention than a bride who would be purchasing. Great place!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • thats where i got my dress (and my BM dresses).  They were so helpful and had a great selection of gowns.  I made about 3 return visits before I decided on my dress and they were very patient and helpful.  I also found a perfect veil on sale for $49! can't beat that. =)

they also have discounts if you and your girls all purchase from the store.  2 of my girls are from out of town, but we were able to coordinate sizes and styles and pickup times so it worked out great.

haven't had my gown altered yet, so i don't have any info/opinion about alterations. to be honest, im a little nervous for it!
  • same with me.. i am nervous for alterations.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've made a lot of trips in there and I had Sam, too!  She was great:)  I only had one iffy experience there, and it was when I had someone I'd never met with (not sure who).  However, between Sam and someone from alterations who was a military mother, I loved it.  I ended up not getting my dress there for other reasons, but they were great.
  •  I got my bridal and maids there. I had a range of girls from short to tall, thin to plus size. Everything was great, and no problems with alterations.
    Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the amount of moments that take you breath away. - Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards