New York-Western

Honeymoon -- Hawaii??

I've been searching for honeymoon packages and am just getting sooo frustrated!!  I feel like these places aren't clear about their prices!  Any suggestions?  These are the musts:

All-inclusive
Hotel/resort -- not cottages or rental condos
we would like Hawaii but I'm not sure they even have all-inculsives

Thanks!!!  - :)

Re: Honeymoon -- Hawaii??

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think HI has all inclusive. I went there this summer and I don't remember seeing any but it is possible there is some. Maybe try asking people on the HI board they would know the island better than anybody else.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    we are going to Hawaii and went through AAA they were AWESOME and got us some great package deals. If not, try a travel agent. They get good deals and usually, your price includes pay for them
    Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you ever thought about sandals. Sandals has many different resorts that you can choose from and they are all inclusive. I hope I was able to help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards