New York-Western

Rochester receptions near the water?

Does anyone have any suggestions for receptions near the bay, lake ontario, or canandaigua lake? Also, does anyone have any advice about places I should avoid looking at? THANKS!

Re: Rochester receptions near the water?

• loving2011loving2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a huge list of places to look at. Off the top of my head this is what I came up with : 

The Inn on the Lake : http://www.theinnonthelake.com/

The White House (in Webster Park). The problem with this one is that you get the White house and that is it, you have to do EVERYTHING else. But it is right on the water and it is beautiful. 
  • spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's KILLING me that I can't think of the name, but my friend went to a reception at a wonderful restaurant right at Charlotte Beach, and raves about it two years later! I think it's name was only numbers, like 412 Bistro or something..... I will come back and post as soon as she emails me back!! Agh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PIER 45! Google Pier 45 Rochester and it will come up :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    My friend had her reception at Cresent Beach. The inside wasn't overly beautiful but the location was very pretty!
    Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!
  • nlapannlapan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our wedding in June at the Inn on the Lake in Canandaigua and it was beautiful. The staff there was awesome and went way above and beyond to do anything we asked.
  • edited December 2011
    How was the food at Crescent Beach?
  • edited December 2011
    The place right on charlotte is the robach community center. You can find out if they are available through the state parks website. Inn on the lake is gorgeous but expensive. if you are a DIY bride - whitehouse is in a very pretty setting. I know i already responded to one of your posts, but I was looking for the same thing and went w/ Lakeshore Country Club. Ive heard great reviews and the food is delicious!
  • xtina1221xtina1221 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steamboat landing is beautiful ... Im getting married on Seneca Lake at Belhurst!
  • burtcherylburtcheryl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CAREY LAKE in Macedon Rochester - wonderful!
    Has its OWN lake, gardens and large banquet hall fits up to 400 people !!
    Burt and Cheryl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards