New York-Western

officiant in Buffalo

I am looking for an officiant for my ceremony that will be held at the Lafayette Hotel. Doe anyone have someone they would recommend? Thanks!

Re: officiant in Buffalo

• snooks721snooks721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be using Rev. Eric O'Connor. He hasn't married us yet but we met with him and he is so great. He's very personable and we could sit and talk to him for hours (we actually did!) I would definitely recommend him.  Here is his link from weddingwire.com (http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/reverend-eric-oconnor-buffalo/105c86f2d3ce69dc.html)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We highly recommend Michelle Snyder of Yellowbird Wedding!  She is an awesome person, an excellent public speaker, and will customize your ceremony to be exactly what you want it to be.  Definitely check her out!  Here's her website:  http://yellowbirdwedding.com/

Good luck!! :)
  • L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Rev Sue Samuels of Two Hearts. We're using one of her associates, but we met with her and she's really nice and has lots of ideas!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yay, another Lafayette hotel bride!  I am having my reception there in July and I am so excited (and also nervous that all of the renovations go on time, but I do have faith in the builders and in Natalie's involvement!)  :)  When is your wedding?

I posted this same question a month or two ago and got lots of great suggestions.  Jen Ayres, I wanted to thank you because you suggested Susie Trice and Michelle Snyder when I posted my question, and when I was in town with my fiance this past weekend we met with Susie.  She was great!  We were also supposed to meet with Michelle on Sunday but we unfortunately had to cancel since our travel plans for Sunday changed, so based on our meeting with Susie we are going to have her officiate.  We wanted a non-denominational ceremony and she is very willing to help us personalize it, so we're excited.  Michelle sounded really great too, and I'm really bummed that we weren't able to meet with her.  Small world department, we were in town for my friend Molly's wedding on Saturday and I know that you did her photography. She was very happy to work with you!

Good luck choosing an officiant! 

Alison (I'm an Alison with one L too!) :)
  • Oh, that's awesome, Alison!  So glad you booked Susie!  You won't be disappointed - she's an amazing person.  ;)  How funny that you were at Molly's wedding!  Buffalo really is a super small town...lol!  Wasn't that an incredibly gorgeous wedding?!  OMG!!  Molly is just the cutest.  ;)

Best of luck to you!!

Jenn Ayres  :)
  • Thanks Jenn!  Yes, Molly's wedding was gorgeous and so was she.  We've been friends since 8th grade, and has been so happy to see her so happy.  I can't wait to see all your pictures! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards