New York-Western
Options

Florists

I want very green boquets, I'm thinking of incorporating veggies into it as well. I've heard Maureen's is great and same with Brighton. Any suggestions?
Bunny ??

Re: Florists

• Options
    First are you in Rochester or Buffalo? I am assuming Rochester. I have heard good thing about Kittlebergs in Webster. 

Green Hydrangeas are very pretty. Good Luck!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    Sorry! I'm in buffalo.
    Bunny ??
  • Options
    Maureen's
    Dash's Markets
    Wegman's
    Liganoga's

Those are the most recommended in the Buffalo area.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    def go with liganoga thats who were using!! shes awesome! maureens is ok.. i heard a few horro stories that changed my mind right away!! 
  • Options
    We also booked with Lipinoga.  They were so kind, since, we just moved up our wedding date and were kind of last minute(our wedding is now in July). I'm sure they could do something with veggies since they are very creative.  We're doing a rustic/elegant hybrid look for our wedding and they understood completely what I wanted.  (We're used very elegant flowers contrasted with rustic stuff like pinecones, raffia and even some real birch bark.)  They had tons of photos to look at but I am obsessed with pinterest so, I took in a few pictures when I went in for my appointment, so, if maybe you google some photos of veggies in bouquets and found some you liked that might be a good idea to take with you.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards