New York-Western
Options

Recommendations for a DJ in Rochester area

Morning ladies.

I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a DJ. I went to a bridal show last weekend at the Radisson and met with Whirlin DJ's. I liked what they had to offer but I having a heck of a time contacting them.

I left a message and emailed them but have yet to get a response.

I am Latina, my FI is Italian. I want to be able to mesh my Latin music with top 40 or whatever else that gets played.

The last thing I want is for a DJ to play a really cool latin beat but find out its Christmas music.

Any thoughts??

191 Invited image 164 Are ready to party!! image 27 Are missing out image 0 Are making me wait imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Recommendations for a DJ in Rochester area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Black Tie Entertainment...I have no complaints.  H and I live in AZ, but had our wedding on Seneca Lake and they were pretty good about keeping in touch leading up to the wedding. 
    Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Long time family friend, Jimmy C's Music Machine and Rochester Photography. He is on facebook and there is a link to his website with all their contact information :)
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Finger Lake Entertainment.

So far, I've really liked them.  They're really responsive and have listened to what we want and offered suggestions based on their experience.
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much. I appreciate the ideas.

191 Invited image 164 Are ready to party!! image 27 Are missing out image 0 Are making me wait imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Turner Music Productions, and would HIGHLY recommend them! Steve seemed to have just SO much music, so I'm sure it'd be no problem to infuse the Latin music.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip. I'll check out Turner Music Productions too.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Phenomenon Sound is wonderful, and I believe they have a location in your area.
    There prices are not bad either, I would ask if they have and bridal show specials too because they will usually give you the discount even if you do not go to the show.
    Ask for Ryan, he is my DJ, he is very helpful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards