New York-Western

Salons near Transit Rd.

I'm looking for some reasonably priced salons around Transit Rd. and Main St in Williamsville/Clarence. We're getting married at Brookfield Country Club in Clarence, so I don't want to have to travel super far between the salon and the site. Anyone have any good spots to recommend?

Re: Salons near Transit Rd.

• Salon Salon!!!!!
  • I go to Santonello's which is on Transit by Casey Rd. They are reasonably priced and I love the girls there. I work off of Main Street in Williamsville and there is a salon by my work called Studio E on Evans Rd. I don't know about the prices but I have some friends who go there and seem to like it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • toscana salon (transit/maple) is fairly nice. i've done an updo and makeup there for other occasions, and it runs me around 120 including tip.  Diane does great work!
  • Head of Class is where I had my hair and makeup done. It is on Main Street in Clarence across from the Main and Transit Plaza. They did an awesome job. They did my and all 4 girls hair and makeup and my mom's makeup. Everyone look bautiful and they got us out of there when they said they would.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Jenny at Morcelle Salon is wonderful! She's been doing my hair for about 5 years now and did a wonderful job on my hair for the wedding. They are right near ECC North, about half a mile or so from Transit Rd.
    631-9162
  • www.glamonlocation.com did mine. they came right to my hotel. my wedding is actually featured on their website.
  • I would go to Capello's in East Amherst(NOT williamsville)

Their east amherst location is really great!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards