New York-Western

Under dress lingerie

I am looking for a corset style bra for under my dress and am wondering if anyone knows anywhere in Buffalo area to get one.  I have tried all the mall stores and department stores and can't find one I like or that fits right.  I also tried David's Bridal.  Thanks!

Re: Under dress lingerie

• pandasquishypandasquishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was the bane of my wedding shopping.  It's something you think Macy's or JCPenny would carry, but no.  And the Victoria's Secret ones only went up to a size 36, which I could not squeeze into (maybe you can try there?)

I ended up getting mine at David's Bridal and it worked out well.  They have a few different styles, did you look at all of them?
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • jeneric10jeneric10 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually ordered one from David's Bridal and it didn't fit (It was one that they only sell online) and was kind of a pain to return so I was just trying to find one that I could try on.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, well if you go to the store they have them to try on!  But they aren't returnable once you buy them.  I tired one on in the store and ordered in that size but it fit smaller.  I think it's because so many people had worn it (gag) before me.  I would order a band size (not a cup size) up from what you try on in the store.  They're adjustable by about an inch.
    imageimage
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • jeneric10jeneric10 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I finally found a corset bra at Blum's in Williamsville.  It was actually the same one I originally ordered from David's Bridal, but I was able to try the right size on and they even had the add a size cutlet things for much cheaper than VS!!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you found something!  I've never heard of that store, but now I wish I had before I went through the whole, "WTF, why does no one carry these long line bras?" thing myself.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards