New York-Western

Holiday Inn - Delaware Ave

Hello - anyone had any experiences or heard anything about the Holiday Inn on Delaware?  Went to look at it yesterday - the hotel or the banquet room are nothing special, but it seems like the service would be great, spoke to Cynthia and she seems super helpful and flexible.  There were definitey a lot of things I liked about it, just wondering if anyone had any first hand experiences with them.
Thans!

Re: Holiday Inn - Delaware Ave

• edited December 2011

Just responding to my own post - haha - just in case anyone is looking for info on this hotel later on.  We decided not to go with them but I actually really liked them a lot.  Hotel itself isn't fancy, nice wine/coffee bar though with a fireplace.  We stayed for a glass of wine and the bartenders were super-cute, chatty but not intrustive.  Cynthia the event planner seemed awesome - like she would do anything in her power to make it the perfect day.  I believe the honeymoon suite had a jacuzzi also.  All in all they left a very positive impression, great location too, right around the corner from Allen St.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards