I'm just wondering what other brides decided on first - wedding date/time of year, or the venue? We had originally been planning on 12/15/12 as the date, and I was imagining a lovely winter wedding with lots of white, silver and gray as the colors. Now, at least one of our top picks does not have availiablity on that date and we are thinking of moving it to November 3rd, which would be more of a Fall inspiratoin, with colors like red, orange and ivory. I'm not sure if I want to change the date, to get the venue we want, or change the venue to get the date we want. Well, really more "season" than specific date... so changing from a winter "theme to fall "theme." how did everyone else do it?