New York-Western

Caterer recommendations in the Rochester area

Hello,

Does anyone have caterer recommendations for the Rochester area, the wedding is being held at a private residence and a caterer with extensive experience with events being held at private homes is perferred? I would really appreciate any ideas, thanks!

Re: Caterer recommendations in the Rochester area

• edited December 2011
    I'm still looking myself, but I can tell you that I've been very impressed so far with Pattie from All Occasions Catering. She's been beyond helpful and I haven't even booked her yet!
    www.rochestercaterer.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We have just booked Mary DiPane from DiPane catering in Pittsford.  She was very reasonably priced and was willing to work with what we wanted.  We also looked into King's Catering out of Canandaigua and Jo from Creative Caterer's.  Hope that helps! 
    image 182 Made the cut!
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 53 Are missing out! image 0 Are making me crazy!
  • edited December 2011

Brad from Laurier Catering is AMAZING!  We use him for work events that we host in private homes all of the time, plus he did my boss's son's wedding and it was out of this world.

He may be a bit on the pricy side but is totally worth it! YUM!  I really wanted to use him for my wedding however we ended up going with a place that does the food in house.

• rocweddingrocwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend used Kings catering and they were awful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards