New York-Western

Wedding Makeup in Buffalo

Hello Ladies, 

I'm getting married on 6/18/11 in Buffalo NY and am looking for a makeup artist for myself and my bridesmaids.  I want lash extensions for sure.  I don't really care if they do airbrush makeup, but it might be something I'd want, since I heard it lasts longer.  I've tried several people already and some were booked, or way too pricey. Can anyone make any good recommendations? 

Thanks a lot!

Re: Wedding Makeup in Buffalo

• edited December 2011

I'm going with Michelle Sperazz, she's supposed to be great. She also does the eyelash extensions.

• moosebaby2011moosebaby2011 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I got mine done at Tony Walker Body and Beauty, and they did a great job.  I'm not sure if they do lash extensions, though.
    048C2A9Jessica-Ahrens-photogra-2280385165-O_zps1ad80309-1_zps1e997449 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • delow484delow484 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually already called Michelle and she's booked! Bummer. Thanks though. 
  • delow484delow484 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have to go to Tony Walker to get it done? I will probably need someone that does onsite makeup, bc we'll be downtown at the Hyatt getting ready.  
  • edited December 2011
    I am going through Heather Adamczak- http://www.alteregotoyou.com/

Her prices are VERY reasonable and she does awesome work! She also does fake lashes and she'll come to you!

best of luck to you!
  • moosebaby2011moosebaby2011 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am pretty sure that the girls from Tony Walker will travel, but you'd have to ask them to confirm that.
    048C2A9Jessica-Ahrens-photogra-2280385165-O_zps1ad80309-1_zps1e997449 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know if its too late, but we used Alter Ego On Location Bridal Hair and Makeup.  The website is www.alteregotoyou.com. The owner is Heather and her number is 716-479=5412.
    I hope this helps.
    Danielle
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure if I am too late, if Alter Ego is booked, try Pierre Salon in Cheektowaga.  They will travel and are *extremely reasonable*.  They come highly recommended, and I've had my trial and am very pleased. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards