New York-Western

Lockport Lock's

Anyone been to a wedding or visited the Lockport Lock's? Just wanted some opinions on  the location.

Re: Lockport Lock's

• edited December 2011
    I looked at it because I didn't want a typical banquet hall. It wasn't quite my vision, but it seemed really nice and welcoming. The boat ride along the canal that they provide during cocktail hour/photos is very unique. The couple that owns the facility are very nice, and they seem incredibly knowledgeable and easy to work with. I guy I work with's daughter got married there and he had nothing but great things to say about it. Good luck in your search!!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My cousin was married there, the only big downside was that her ceremony was supposed to be outside, but it POURED, and the chapel was kind of too small to hold it so the ceremony wasnt that great.  But the food was good, and cleared up just after dinner and made for nice pictures on the docks but not the grass :(  I also appreciated the spacious dance floor

• edited December 2011
    We really liked it there.  The owners were really friendly and helpful.  We ended up choosing a different location but not because of anything they did.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards