New York-Western
Options

Photographer

I've decided to go with Elegant Imaging for my photographer. Has anyone or is anyone using them? They seem to be talented and well put-together, not to mention flexible with their packages.
Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Photographer

• Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry we used Expression Studios. Glad you found one you liked and that was willing to work with you.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope, we're using CR Fotography. Glad you had success finding one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Most of the photography studios I've seen online do photojournalistic style wedding photos and I really do not like this. As a web developer and graphic designer and owner of a DSLR,  I know it takes virtually no skill to just snap 10,000 photos and then go through cropping, rotating, etc to get passable photographs. There are like 5 popular wedding photography blogs based in WNY and they regularly post their work. The photos are horrendous. Brides' back fat, random drunk faces ruining romantic shots, cheesy HDR, unflattering angles showing double chins or weird posture... candida showcasing crooked teeth or overbites or other flaws.  I just don't think these photographers are being critical/choosy enough with their pics. I can have candid party shots any day of the week and run them through PS - I want something to hang on the wall - something that looks more like a fashion editorial in Vogue than a facebook pic. Being trained in photojournalism while in the military is not my idea of a good wedding photographer. I want a bonafide art-school indie girl or guy! Anyone know of a photographer who does more artistic, fashion, glamour, photography? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards