New York-Western
Options

table theme ideas - Buffalo related

Hi ladies,

FI and I want to name each of our tables after something Buffalo related as  part of our theme instead of using table numbers.  Suggestions on how to incorporate this idea?

Re: table theme ideas - Buffalo related

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could always name them after landmarks in Buffalo, like Shea's, Botanical Gardens, Erie Basin Marina, the Aud, HSBC arena, etc.

Or, if you were big into going to the many festivals in Buffalo, you could always name them after the festivals - Erie County Fair, Allentown Art festival, Taste of Buffalo, Italian Fest, etc.

If you have pictures of you and FH at each of these events/places, I think it would be cool to incorporate that into your table number too.

Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Incorporating photos is a great idea! Thanks for the suggestions :)
  • Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the same suggestions land marks of buffalo. If you are a big sports fan you could do famous buffalo players...

table 12 would be Jim Kelly
    table 30 would be Ryan Miller
    etc....
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooh!  i love the idea of using random table numbers of sports players!

that is a GREAT IDEA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we originally wanted to find locations with the numbers...

like taking a pic of us at root 5 to be table 5...

but, it really seemed like unnecessary work - especially since our venue does free table numbers...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both great ideas - thanks ladies! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards