New York-Western

Catering- Rosalind's (WNY)

Has anyone had experien with Rosalind's Catering....the pricing seems more than reasonable I was jsut wondering what the food was like and how easy going to vendors are etc....

Re: Catering- Rosalind's (WNY)

• jed15jed15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using them for my rehearsal dinner and after wedding brunch. Haven't tried their food yet, but we got great recs from friends, and they seem really flexible in serving whatever we want. HTH!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Jed15 have you found your venue yet?? Ive been having a hard time and am open to suggestions...try to keep costs low but it has to be either near or in a hotel as all of our guests are from out of town and big drinkers...
  • edited December 2011
    Rosalind's is excellent! I live down the street from their location and it always smells soooo good. My family has used them for almost every family gathering and we are picky Italians. Food is delicious...one of the best catering companies out there! I highly recommend them.
  • jed15jed15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry so late in responding. We're having the RD and brunch at my parent's house. The wedding itself is at Beaver Island.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards