New York-Western
Options

A NON-CHEESY DJ reccomendation nr Rochester

I am quite picky with my music and I dont want the typical dance music at my wedding.  Does anyone know of a DJ who has cool old jazz as well as some lounge music and funk?  Also a DJ who does not scream at the crowd and just plays cool tunes...

Thanks!

Re: A NON-CHEESY DJ reccomendation nr Rochester

• Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Might not be what you are looking for but I know there is a DJ that plays the Sax along with music. I haven't seen him perform but one of my vendors told me about him. I think Saxman Slim is his name. Hope that is somewhat helpful!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    horae4mehorae4me member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ectasy sound in webster...they have everything
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    rocweddingrocwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Showcase Sound! We used them. They are not cheesy at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeff at Whirlin Disc DJ is great! all of his djs are awesome
    Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Twilight has a real DJ, not someone who just pops in CDs. He can mix and scratch and all of that. He DJ's at many of the bars on the East End. He has a wide range of music, I am sure he could put something together that you would like. We are using him for our wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely Rich Cranston of Ecstasy Sound!
    They have EVERYTHING  and Rich is smooth and definitley NOT cheesy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards