Pennsylvania
Options

Monday Poll

What is you & your FI's/DH's names? When is/was your wedding? What are/were your colors? What is/was your favorite wedding planning experience? What is/was your least favorite wedding planning experience? How many guests are you inviting/did you invite? Are you/were you a bridezilla? What is you/your FI's & DH's names? Megan & MichaelWhen is/was your wedding? September 27, 2008What are/were your colors? Black, Ivory, FuchsiaWhat is/was your favorite wedding planning experience? My DIY - it was extremely meaningful for me doing all those projects for our wedding.What is/was your least favorite wedding planning experience? Ugghhh my gown debacle at Sullum'sHow many guests are you inviting/did you invite? 242 invited - 185 seatedAre you/were you a bridezilla? IMO opinion I held my own but I did get a little stern when doing photos between the ceremony and reception. We were having rain on and off all day but had a much appreciated break when we went to do photos outside. We were really having a blast but I knew we were on borrowed time - so I kinda had to remind people to pull it together for a few more minutes before the real party was to begin ;)
"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
Updated Bio
E-mail Me!

Re: Monday Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is you & your FI's/DH's names? Gina and KevinWhen is/was your wedding? 7/24/10What are/were your colors?So far all I know is a pale yellow, no idea what else yet..any ideas on what goes good with that??? What is/was your favorite wedding planning experience?So far I like the DIY projects. I have just started, but its fun. Everything else has been stressful so far! What is/was your least favorite wedding planning experience? Making a guest list.How many guests are you inviting/did you invite?Hopefully only inviting about 130 Are you/were you a bridezilla? Not so far!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is you & your FI's/DH's names? Liz and Ryan When is/was your wedding? 7/11/09 What are/were your colors? lavender and chartruese and white What is/was your favorite wedding planning experience? trying on my dress the last time and having it fit perfectly, and all the DIY stuff. also spending so much time with my mom -- i did wedding planning ONLY in PA so i would come spend weeks at my parents' house which was nice. What is/was your least favorite wedding planning experience? guest list making and seating chart doing. How many guests are you inviting/did you invite?invited 220 (including 90 "and guests" and had 140 (over 50 of the "no's" were "and guests" - so really only 30 of our friends/family said no...people just didn't bring dates) Are you/were you a bridezilla? I got a lot of comments about how calm i was and how i wasn't at all. i did SOOOO much planning and just sat around and got my nails done, etc. the whole week before the wedding, so i had nothing to freak out about. it was so relaxing. plan as much as you can, because then nothing too terrible can happen since you're over planned.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is you/your FI's & DH's names? Cyndi & MikeWhen is/was your wedding? September 25, 2010What are/were your colors?  Autumnal colorsWhat is/was your favorite wedding planning experience? I've just started....so picking my venueWhat is/was your least favorite wedding planning experience? So far, so goodHow many guests are you inviting/did you invite? 40Are you/were you a bridezilla? I'm the exact opposite.  But I may have a "groomzilla" on my hands.  I just want to be married to him.....the rest is just details!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is you & your FI's/DH's names? Sarah and Vinny ! When is/was your wedding? september 17 2010 What are/were your colors? black and white damask and yellow accent !! What is/was your favorite wedding planning experience? so far getting my dress choosing my venue and diy  my little flower girls pomander What is/was your least favorite wedding planning experience? so far so good ,, but just the added stress How many guests are you inviting/did you invite? 130 initially but probbaly will be about 150 Are you/were you a bridezilla?no wayy and i never want to be ,,, but im just beginning so lets hope i can stay calm ! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is you/your FI's & DH's names? Lisa & FrankWhen is/was your wedding? November 14, 2009What are/were your colors? Red, Brown, Champagne with Fall accent (yellow, burnt orange, green)What is/was your favorite wedding planning experience?Getting my dress, my DIY projects, and making all our save the dates with my family membersWhat is/was your least favorite wedding planning experience? Planning a pretty large wedding from another state while having a stressful jobHow many guests are you inviting/did you invite? - Not finalized yet, but currently 332 Are you/were you a bridezilla? I am never mean to vendors or anything, but I do tend to get really stressed out about the planning from time to time
  • Options
    l1ltaral1ll1ltaral1l member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is you/your FI's & DH's names? Chad & TaraWhen is/was your wedding? September 18, 2010What are/were your colors? Black & IvoryWhat is/was your favorite wedding planning experience? So far, figuring out the decorations at the reception AND meeting with my photographer.  He is awesome!What is/was your least favorite wedding planning experience? Trying on dresses - I like to many and don't LOVE any! lolHow many guests are you inviting/did you invite? 200 invitedAre you/were you a bridezilla? Nope - every bride gets stressed at certain times!
  • Options
    starzoarstarzoar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is you & your FI's/DH's names? Meg & NateWhen is/was your wedding?   November 7, 2009What are/were your colors?   Burnt Orange & CharcoalWhat is/was your favorite wedding planning experience? Finding my dress, tasting the food & cake, What is/was your least favorite wedding planning experience?  I would have to say...dealing with family members that don't talk and having to worry about where their sitting and what they might do...etc.How many guests are you inviting/did you invite? 217Are you/were you a bridezilla?  No I don't think so...I think on the day if something goes wrong I could be capable of...but hopefully will not...I'll just take a shot instead!
  • Options
    pantsarellapantsarella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is you & your FI's/DH's names? Jennie and AdamWhen is/was your wedding? June 13, 2009What are/were your colors? Brown and GreenWhat is/was your favorite wedding planning experience? I really loved my dress...before it was ruined. =(What is/was your least favorite wedding planning experience? Having my dress ruined!How many guests are you inviting/did you invite? We invited 75 and we had 73.Are you/were you a bridezilla? I really wasn't. I went with the flow with almost everything. I even wore my ruined dress instead of spending the whole night before my wedding getting a new dress and having it altered. I actually regret not thinking more about myself during the planning.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    starzoarstarzoar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pantsarella---what happened to your dress?!?!?!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i second star's question -- what happened??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards